Terms and conditions
1. I hereby agree to complete, execute and deliver, in person, to The Super Talent all required forms necessary to establish identity if requested.
2. I agree that the registration fees for this competition is not refundable and any found rise for me in the hire or support a talent section go to supporting my talent career or education.
3. I understand and agree that The Super Talent has the sole discretion to make determinations of eligibility and the right to change any of the eligibility requirements or date at any time.
4. The Super Talent may, at any time and in its sole discretion, require proof of my identity and/or eligibility and I hereby represent and warrant that I meet all of the requirements listed above.
5. I hereby certify that I meet all of the eligibility requirements stated in the rules and regulations as an inducement to The Super Talent to accept my entry into the competition; I hereby waive any claim or right of action against all designated entities without limitation.
6. The Super Talent do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any online applications, telephone networks, line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any applications not being properly received. If you are experiencing problems with the online application form, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Any applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
8. Applicants may be selected and invited to attend an interview at a time and location to be decided at the sole discretion of The Super Talent whose decision will be final and binding.
9. In the event that you are invited to attend an cash preservation ceremony you hereby irrevocably grant all consents necessary for The Super Talent to film and record such event and to use recordings featuring your image and/or voice in connection with the programme and/or ancillary rights in the programme and to exploit the same in all media throughout the world in perpetuity without the need for payment to you.
10. All personal details and/or information given in your application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading
11. I hereby grant The Super Talent the non-exclusive right to use my name and likeness in connection with any and all publicity or promotional activities associated with the competition, any and all future competitions, and any other events that The Super Talent may organize.
12. I hereby grant all the sponsors of The Super Talent or its advertising agency the non-exclusive right to use my video and photo for their program
13. I understand that my information will be shared on The Super Talent social media and TV channel when the competition is on and after the competition has been closed, and that I may be contacted by The Super Talent to participate in conversation about talent event on Radio or TV channel.
14. If you are under 18 years of age please make sure that you get the permission of your parents or legal guardians before applying.
15.The Super Talent reserves the right to disqualify you if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the rules and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.
16. If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal information or if you would like to update your information because your details have changed, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
17. Please ensure that you are the only person featured in your video or photo used at the time of application and you acknowledge that the contents of your application will not be considered confidential.
18. I have read and understand this agreement and it shall stand as our sole agreement.